Thread: Does anyone know how much a newborn usually sleeps and how long awake???

spiddles Guest

Default Does anyone know how much a newborn usually sleeps and how long awake???

I know someone posted this on the site a while ago and I haven't been able to locate it again. If someone has the info can you please post it or point me in the right direction of finding it. Thanks!!!

Last edited by spiddles; February 6th, 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Typos *lol*

spiddles Guest

opps I think I posted this under the wrong topic

spiddles Guest

Default Does anyone know how much a newborn usually sleeps and how long awake???

I know someone posted this on the site a while ago but am unable to locate it. If someone has it, can you please post it again or point me in the right direction Thanks!!

Im sorry but I only remember my nurse saying feed on demand and they will sleep most of the time evern when feeding till about 4 weeks or so. Then its 4hrs down and 1 awake and at about 16 weeks 2 hrs up 3 hrs down during the day. I think it was some thing like that but I know some babies just wont sleep during the day so I hope this helps abit.

good luck