Thread: Does/Did your baby have a favourite spot?

Default Does/Did your baby have a favourite spot?

When Seth is sleepy, even if its within 10 mins before his naptime if I rub my thumb across his eyebrows from one side of his face to the other his eyes start rolling back into his head and he starts to go limp.

Does or did anyone elses bubs have or had a spot or technique that would work...

Paris was stroking the side of her face or down her eyes (partly closing them as you did it)

*hugs*
    Cailin

Jenna loved being bumped from underneath. We could rock her to sleep upright on us just by bumping her but. Lucky it was a big cloth bum!
    Seth sounds a bit cute!

He is a bit even a big bit cute

Awww at butt bumping! I tried that when Seth was lil as I remember how much my nephews and Elijah loved it but nup he wasn't all that fussed...

I love how they are all so unique

*hugs*
    Cailin

Olivia STILL likes to be verticle and bounced on one knee as she cuddles into my boobs.....

Charlie likes to be stoked on the back on the neck.......

Indah & her hair....OOOOh, it's so cute she pulls it across her eyes & if I kind of scratch her heads/scalp she goes all mooshy, but also under her chin, just gentle stroking makes her fall asleep, not a deep sleep, but a nice resty sleep!!!

I also stroke her face... Infact I love feeding her & staring into her afce & stroking her face she loves it too....

These posts make me go all gooey........

Tallons the same.. when he's fighting the droopy eyes.. light strokes on his eyebrows or down his nose make him close them, then its off to sleepy land. heh.

Zander loved strokes over his eyes. Now though if you give him a back rub he melts

Olivia's other one is in the shower she asks for "gentle spider on my back please Mummy" which means she wraps her legs round my waist, her arms tight around my neck, snuggles in big time, with the shower on her back with me stroking her back........she relaxes and goes like a dead weight straight away. I love it.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

In between his eyes going down his nose, works a treat when you know he's sleepy.

Lucy, do you still manage that with Olivia at the moment... hee hee!

Amazingly, I do! My bump is massive, but she sits right on top of it, and she is so tiny still.....only just 10kg......my bump is like a convenient shelf!!! (TBH, I struggle with Charlie more......he is like a lead weight at 14kg and a lot more wriggly.........)

littlerigger Guest

Ryan likes having his eyebrows / forehead stroked. Or his fave at the moment is holding / fiddling with my hand while he drops off.

I do big hand circles on Emma's back & then stroke her face. I love it!!