Thread: Don't you just hate it when...........

Default Don't you just hate it when...........

You really want to go back to bed now that the little one has gone down for a morning nap, BUT his big brother is due to wake any moment now!!

I hear you there Fiona

It is very rare to have both boys asleep at the same time here, and if they are you can guarantee the one that has been asleep the longest will wake up within 5 or 10 mins.

Love

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh god... how do you guys do it??

I think Gabby will have to be 5 years old and able to get up without us watching her before I can contemplate doing this again! LOL

Deb I'm with you there!

Yup!!

I got a nap yesterday arvo!! :shock: First time in.... a long time!
    I don't mind tho... It'll be over before I know it, won't be long till I'll be complaining cause they are getting home so late and making too much noise (hopefully they have moved out by then...j/k!!)

Tanya

Hows that!!! After posting this I thought "Oh what the hell" and went and got back into bed with DS#1 and I got a good Hour and a half nap!!!!!!!

How cool is that! God I feel so much better. I have had so many late nights lately then up again by 7am with Glenn.

Glad you got to have your nap Fiona!

This may not be politically correct or whatever but I find that this is the best time to put on a DVD. Get him addicted to Toy Story!
    I put something on for Mason and lay on the couch for some shuteye. It's just enough to recharge the batteries.

LOL, Evan's either not quite old enough to care about TV shows or he just gets bord. He is big Wiggles and Hooley Dooleys fan, but its only on the rare occassion he will sit and watch the whole thing. I'd be lucky to get 10 minutes before he said " onetwothreeWAKE UP MUM!

LMAO

LMAO @ that Fiona. God it sounds like this house If Kameron is awake and I lay down on the lounge he is either sitting on top of me or is saying "get up mum"

Love

Quote Originally Posted by mum2boys
    Joshua on the other hand is a right handful. Into everything, couldn't care less about tv, into mischief. Has to touch, pull, open , empty destroy everything he touches. He is apparently just like me at the same age and Mum laughs that it is payback!!!!
    Yep! Thats Evan, he once pulled up the lino in the kitchen!