Thread: Drawer liners

angel_eyes Guest

Default Drawer liners

Hi everybody

I'm just about to start putting bub's clothes into the chest of drawers and I was wondering if I should be lining them?

I was thinking of lavendar drawer liner but am not sure if it would be ok.

What have you used if anything?

Thanks

I lined the draws with paper from a fax machine roll. I prefer Marias clothes not to be prefumed as I have allergies and I am not sure if she has the same ones yet.

I bought a roll of brown paper from the supermarket and used that, cut to size.

Fee Guest

Jacqui, I was just wondering the same thing the other day - about whether drawers needed to be lined.

I lined mine as soon as I found out I was pregnant. They smell of Jelly Beans and make Elizas room smell beautiful. Because I had so many things I had to buy before I was even pregnant..It made them smell nice.
    I agree looking back if I knew the allergy issues I might not have gone that option
    Bec

Shannon,
    I know I have some left! I got them at a little store here, I walk past it everyday I'll check if they still have them. They still smell as nice as they did years ago.
    Bec

OK,
    These ones are made by a company in Melb called Annabel Trends..if you google it, it comes up. Mine were from the Babytrends range and they are "farmyard drawer liners".
    Oohh they still smell bewdiful
    Bec

angel_eyes Guest

Thanks for the replies girls.

I think I might get the lavendar liners and maybe get some brown paper so the liners aren't actually touching the clothes.

That way I get nice smelling drawers and the clothes will have no contact with anything artificial.

Debbie Lee Guest

I lined Gabby's drawers before she was born. A friend gave me some liners with bumble-bees on them. To be honest, I never even considered allergies... ooopsies! In saying that, we've had no probs with them. Not sure what the scent is but they smell nice - and they're cute!