Thread: DS made me cry......

Default DS made me cry......

HAPPY TEARS!!!

I was shopping with my mum and ethan had just woken and was in his pram happily chatting away to himself and i reached in and tickled him under then chin and he just cracked up laughing, It was the first time and was so beautiful and made me get all emotional and teary lol Then mum picked him up and i said Boo and he did it again. The sound just melted my heart. so far no more chuckles but i wont ever forget that sound.

Sometimes things can be tough but its times like these when you realise just how much you love them.

Lol i did feel a little silly with people staring at me though!

a child's laughter is for me the purest sound I think in the world. It can't help but make you feel amazing in side. I love listening to my three children play. Laura and Nathan love to get Aston laughing, which in turn makes them laugh too...its beautiful.

Enjoy tears of joy... special special moments.

arrhh i love she sound of sophie laughing, still gives me goosebumps!!! she laughs her face goes red and she gets the hiccups!! too cute

Awww I love that! I remember the first chuckle as well. I think it just stays with you forever. Enjoy it, there's more to come!!

It's just the best feeling when they laugh so hard. Their faces just light up and you can't help but laugh with them.

Hehehe I still love that sound 2.5 years later! But nothing will ever beat the first time

There isn't a sound in this world that is more beautiful than a baby's giggle especially your babies. Olivia's giggle melts my heart every time. Don't feel silly that people were staring at you. I would have told them that it was the very first giggle, then probably would have giggled and smiled too. Hope you get lots more giggles.