Thread: DS not drinking bottles

Default DS not drinking bottles

Well I'm not feeling very well at the moment bad headache and really tired if I didn't have AF i would be suspicious!

Noah has been a bit off too he had his breakfast bottle at 7.30 and at 10.30 he had his solids but no matter how hard we tried he wouldn't drink his bottle then 1.30 he had his solids and took til 3 to have his bottle and then he had a sleep til 5.30 so a long sleep and then had solids and now won't have his bottle againso thinking he might have a bit of something??? Any ideas?

P.S also he's whingy probably cause his hungry!

is he teething??

hmmmmm how old is he, how many bottles does he have a day? could it be that he is ready to drop out a bottle?

with my dd she is often not hungry or not wanting her bottle when i think she 'should' want it, and sometimes i am trying to feed her and she won't have a bar of it, so lately i ignore the clock pretty much and just go by her hunger cues... has made a HUGE difference at meal times as she is actually wanting the food instead of me thinking oh, 12pm time for lunch, IYKWIM.

sorry this probably doesn't help... i just know that with my dd she often had more hungry days and less hungry days, just like we do..... she certainly wasn't a routine feeder, or sleeper for that matter!!

good luck hope he picks up soon xx

Thanks for your replies!

Nope not teething checked that out! Already has 2 teeth which took 3 months coming in and out before they popped so I know what he's like.

He's 8months so he is on 4 to 5 bottles a day I don't do exact times so sometimes its 4 or more hours between meals but he has onlt had 2 bottles today hardly touched the other 2 as in maybe had 10mls he always drinks 240ml bottles so definitely not normal at his age his feeding is in routine

DH just gave him a bath and I think we're going to run out and grab some panadol to give him. he is a very settled baby so when he isn't its always for a reason.

Phil has just left now it's almost bed time anyway so hopefully he'll have panadol drink a bottle and go to sleep. If he won't drink milk I'll try some water just to give him some fluid