Thread: enlighten me-what is "en-liven"???

julesy Guest

Default enlighten me-what is "en-liven"???

Hi there-

Just wondering what the excitement about en-liven is...and where can I get some?????!!!

here you go:
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...tality-inliven

Very popular, quite a few BB members are taking it.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Yep thats right, about 70 are on it Tis soooooo good. Check out the thread for it in the Health section too, it has a following for sure
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

I have and am taking Ellevit, can I take enliven also? TVSN sell it too.

Im on enliven, and i wouldnt be able to get through a day without it now!!Which reminds me,i need to order some more LOL

supablondie - sales from the BB site help support BellyBelly - we get a percent of sales. But I only promote it because it's so good I dont sell anything but I do promote a few small products which I think are awesome, like In-Liven
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!

oh belly belly sell enliven - sorry I would not have promoted that if I had realised. Of course I will buy enliven from belly belly. can I take it with Ellevit?

No worries it's okay You sure can take it with In-Liven, its safe with anything as its wholefoods and pro-biotics, all natural. If you are not sure, ask yourself, 'is it safe to take broccoli with xxx?'
    Kelly xx

I'll put it in my signature so it's easier to find LOL I get asked all the time
    Kelly xx

thanks kelly! (my apologies too)

Do you have to buy it over net? Do any shops sell it?

julesy Guest

Thanks all! I have bought some today!

Julesy

As someone else said, TVSN (google it) sell it, but seeing as Belly Belly get a % of the sales i would buy it from belly belly.
    I have watched shows on TVSN where they are selling it, and whilst i havent bought it, i have been tempted. Its totally natural, can be taken with water or any other juice (although they say oj isnt good). We live in such a pre-packaged, over processed food type environment, the foods that are in in-liven i know i wouldnt stock in my fridge on a daily basis. The energy side of it interests me - supposed to give you a boost. ANyway, i havent tried it, but will be during this pregnancy. It sounds like it delivers.

Some shops do, hard to find, but there are advantages to buying online.

1. When you reach a certain amount of points (only a couple of orders) you get 20% off - correct me if I am wrong, I know a few BB members are close or already getting discount.
    2. If you spend $100 or over, free delivery to your door
    3. You don't need a credit card, you can fax or email your order
    Kelly xx

I swear by it I really do. I am taking it throughout this pg and I can't inagine how much more tired i would feel if I wasn't. I have been taking it for over 6 months now too and it really is amazing the difference it can make to you. You can also give it to your children as well.

I have gotten the 20% discount and every order you place anyway attracts a 10% discount as well - you wouldn't get that from TVSN that's for sure.

How long would one lot last for? Just trying to work out regarding costs.

When I take 1.5 teaspoons a day, I get a month out of it, but ATM I am only taking 1teaspoon because I need to stretch it out a bit LOL.