Thread: ERGOwraps

Default ERGOwraps

ergo coocoon wraps - has anyone used? Are they worth it? For a baby that likes to be swaddled with hands up near face are they pointless? Any feedback would be great before i go buy them for this baby and the next....
    Thanks

We recently bought one for Anelise, after using Woombies for most of her life. I think the ergo cocoons are so much better as you can keep them swaddled whilst changing nappies etc and you can let an arm or 2 out also. I think they are worth every cent and will be buying for the next bub too.

Not sure about the hands-near-face thing though as Anelise just loves to be swaddled.

Thanks for that....yeh see i swaddled William in hossy then when i got home i found he was getting out of it, but i was only shown the traditional way. so i stopped swaddling him for the next six weeks until someone showed me how to do it with his hands up, he didn't like it at first but i found he slept much better and now its a sleep cue. I guess i can try it for him for now as he gets bigger - cuz i like the arm hole thing too.... and the carseat thing!! and the next baby i can do it from the start.

Thanks for your feedback

*note* I actually just looked up woombies on their website (i'd never heard of them before) and they actually have the arm hole one and the double zipper now too.....although they are advertising not to be used in car seats, whereas ergo doesn't say not to...hmmmm....
    Last edited by Kirley64; July 25th, 2010 at 10:27 PM.

I didn't know that about woombies... interesting. The ergococoons are cheaper anyway from memory. My daughter busted the zipper out of her woombie as she was getting to be too big for woombies big baby sized one, yet she has loads of room in the ergo cocoon. I was a major woombie fan who has been converted to ergococoons... can you tell? lol

yes the ergos are about ten bux cheaper each ....however i do like how the woombies have a winter version....which being winter atm i am interested in.....however i duno what time of year next baby will be so it's probably better to get the lighter one....
    but since you've had experience with both and recommend the ergos, i might give them a try ...thanks so much.