Thread: The funniest thing I have ever seen

Talking The funniest thing I have ever seen

Daniel went to Day Care recently and had Chilli Beef. Apparently he was the only kid that ate it and he had three servings (Daniel loves, loves, loves food).

I saw on his communication sheet that night he had eaten it and made a quick comment to my DH that tomorrow will probably be exciting.

Well, while I was in the shower in the morning Daniel - regular as clock work - decided that it was time to empty the bowels.

He was in the bedroom with DH and I could hear DH going, "Oh my God!! What's that smell??" and other such over the top comments.

I got out of the shower and DH was carrying Daniel down to the change table like he was on fire or something. Knowing the DH has a very sensitive stomach I said, "Do you want me to do it??" "No, it's fine, I'll get it!"
    "Are you sure?? I can do it, I don't mind."
    He was determined to do it.
    I followed them down to the change table and thought that I would help out. Well, DH opened the nappy and starting dry reeching. Daniel thought it was hilarious and kept on laughing at his silly daddy. I said, "Here, I'll do it. It's not really that bad." (Dry reech etc)..... Deep breathe: "Nope, I'll do it."

He had tears coming out of his eyes and I was just standing there watching the carry on. I couldn't take it anymore and pushed DH out of the way. I know a bit about poo and the golden rule seems to be "MOVE QUICKLY!!" Don't stand and think about it - like my DH was doing. Admittedly it stank, but c'mon!!!

I finished off the job and could hear DH in the kitchen going "Gack, Gack, Gack." Now, at the time I was newly pg and was suffering from morning sickness, but I think DH was suffering worse morning sickness.

I took Daniel to Day Care that morning and said to the girls, "Could you please thank the chef for the Chilli Beef yesterday! She has provided me with the most entertainment in years!!" I told them the story and they were all cacking themselves. That's when they told me that Daniel was the only baby that would eat it and he was wolfing it down.

Just hilarious!! Thank goodness men can be such drama queens - I don't think I'd ever laugh without my DH!!

I almost spat my coffee onto the screen! That is hilarious!

Gotta love the determination!!!!!!
    I almost wet myself at the thought of it(Probably coz I can't stop going to the toilet)!

Hehehe, too funny. My DH won't even touch a dirty nappy

Congratulations to your DH for a valient attempt

Thanks for the laugh LP! That was gold! I agree, good oon your DH for trying!

Yes, well he certainly gave it his best.

I forgot to add that he came home that night and said he still felt sick - after a whole day at work.

He apparently couldn't get it out of his mind............... weirdo.........

It's just poo.......