Thread: Hair???

Default Hair???

Hi all!

Jules seems to be taking after me completely. When i was looking through my baby pictures at 6 months i had not much hair then the next photo was 8 months and i had enough to put in a little pig tail on the top of the head.

Just wondering when other babies born with not too much hair, really started getting long.

I can't wait to put little clips and bows etc...

Sorry! I can't help you there!

My kids were born with heaps of hair, my son had so much that everyone called him Ernie (like on Sesame Street). He had his first haircut at 15 weeks because it stuck up everywhere!! He has not lost a hair on his head since birth. My daughter was born with lots but it thinned out, but didn't get bald spots.

Wonder what this baby is going to look like! Have a pretty fair idea though - hairy!! Would be strange for me to have a bald baby!!!

Matilda was born with heaps of hair but we didn't notice it as it was falling out & now its a completely different colour and getting longer So at one year we can finally clip it back.

Ummm.. Aidyn was born with hair, but it was not overly thick. It thinned out even more as he got older, and he lost patches of it around the beack of his head too. We noticed though from about 9 or 10 months that it was really thickening again, and growing back a different colour (lighter) as well.

Alana also was born with heaps of hair. She lost none and infact it has just grown longer and thicker. We were combing her hair for day one. It should really be trimmed, but it makes me sad to do it.

eliana had heaps of black hair & she lost some from where her head rubs while asleep - it has now changed to a light brown & gotten long enough that i can just put a little elastic in or a small clip

mooshie Guest

my ds was a baldy and i got his first haircut at age 2 only because i wanted that first lock of hair lol - he really didn't have much hair at all, he is 5 now and has heaps although it is nearly white.

dd was born with heaps of dark hair but i still can't put bows or clips in cause i keep thinking it will hurt her little head lol.

Hi mel, my DS, now 3 1/2 yrs, only had a very fine layer of almost white hair until well after he was 18months old. Some of his photos up until then made him look bald. Once it started to get thicker and to long to look cute anymore i did as my hairdresser told my mum when i was little and to cut it short and often. So my DH clippered his hair and after a few cuts it became very thick, this was by his 2nd birthday. i am sure when jules gets enough hair she will look great with clips and little pony tails. hopefully you won't have to wait much longer

Both my boys had heaps of hair when they were born, completely different story by 3 months though - nice bald patches on the sides - lol, too cute.

Pietta Guest

Ryley was born with minimal red hair. Now he (9 mth) has a Full head of hair not thick though but it started coming out heaps at around 6 months old.

I've got a baldy!! Zander has a little bit of red hair, but hardly any!

Melinda Guest

Jacob was born with golden brown/red hair. He didn't have a lot, but was certainly far from bald LOL. We didn't notice it falling out, but parts of it definitely rubbed away (particularly at the back of his head). Even now at 10.5 months old his hair is longer at the sides and front! It's a beautiful goldeny/red colour....

Yasin was born with lots of lovely dark hair which DH insisted on cutting off :mad: . Its grown back now but its a more auburn colour like mine. If we have another baby I'm not letting DH anywhere near its head with his stupid clippers. I will stand guard 24/7. [-(

Default reply

My kids both had heaps of hair, Nyah had a hair cut (1st) at 8 weeks old and William Is yet to have one and he's 8mths, not as much hair as her and his is much lighter.