Thread: Hardly any urine today?

Default Hardly any urine today?

Hi

I thought I would ask here first and get some opinions or experiences perhaps

This morning when Jasmine woke up, her nappy was practically dry. She did wake briefly at about 2am and I changed her then, (no feed) but it was still another 8 hours before she woke up. So that means 8 hours, no urine?

Then around 1pm she did a poo and there was some urine there, but nothing like I expected.

I gave her a bottle at 4pm, slept for 2 hours and woke up and the nappy is still dry right now.

Should I rush over to the Doctors now or wait and see how it goes til 2moro?

Jasmine usually drinks a whole cup of water, and then some more throughout the day, but now when I try to give it to her today, she smacks it out of my hand and shakes her head "NO" Which is why I gave her the 4pm bottle.

Other than that, she is fine. She has no fever, and is happy as usual. Dancing, singing etc etc

Its really hot here today, could that have anything to do with it? I have the ac on anyway and really she wouldnt know the temp outside, as the whole house has kept at 23 degrees.

How long is too long when it comes to this?

Actually dont worry

I figured she could have some nappy free time since she clearly wasnt urinating...... and looks like a whole days worth has been 'set free' all over my rug :eek: I didnt even know she could pee for that long. She just kept staring at it LOL

YAY I guess lol

Oh Kate, LMAO that is so funny - but your poor rug!! That is soooo typical... what are the chances hey!
    I gave Aidyn nappy free time the other week, and I walked away for seriously less than 1 minute... and then Aidyn comes running to me babbling urgently, and shows me the fresh nuggets he has just left on the carpet!

hee hee!
    Thats what Milo does!

I was going to ask how hot it was shere you are, because on hot days Milo has a LOT less wet nappies, and the ones he does have are not very wet