Thread: It has all just *clicked*

Default It has all just *clicked*

I think someone may have turned a light switch on inside Zander's head over the last few days!

For as long as he could talk whenever Zander has seen photos of himself or we asked "who are you?" (you know the pointing game, who's this, who's that etc), he has always responded with "you". Now I figured that's because I told him "that's you" in photos. On Sunday we were looking at photos & he came out with "ZANER!" and when I asked who he was he responded the same

Also he has started responding with a yes answer. He always used to say no to everything and just couldn't get yes for some reason. It clicked as well, he now answers yes in the right places

Sooooo proud!

Awwwww WOOHOO! Go Alexzander You clever little man!

He is too cute I have to say... and I'm totally not bias

*hugs*
    Cailin

You're his surrogate aunty, you're supposed to be biased

Awww how cool is that.

Clever boy!!!!

Callum is fasinated with lights. As soon as he gets up he points to the light. So now I say good boy thats the light. And now when we get up I say wheres the light and he looks and points. Starting to do the same with the clocks. Its so exciting...hehehe

It's great when that happens... Violet had one of those about a month or so ago. Wato Always says to a girls, "how much does daddy love you?" and he has taught Emily to say, "lots & lots".
    Violet just couldn't get it, she always said, "I dunno".
    But she got it!! And it's CUTE!!

Tanya