Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have i done the right thing

You have to do what isbest for you. I had Tori in daycare 1 day a week and I only lasted 2 weeks, I just couldnt get over the fact that a stranger was looking after my baby, she was one of 12 babies to 3 carers and while the Day was LOVELY and I have nothing against it, I just thought she was too young. She goes to my mum now when I work and my DH has one day off a week as well. So for such a young age I would say with a friend is best.

Tessa Guest

if you want to get gov help but you dont want the big day care centers, find a day care ran by one or two people hold interviews, that way there arnt as many kids, we have tons around were we live, one right across the streat they are nice because the kids get more one on one attention concidering they cant have that many childern because lack of supervisers, but the gov. will still help pay. if that makes any sence.

Did you know, centrelink will also pay for "informal child care". If your friend has an ABN, and wants to claim the income from you, centrlink will pay the same amount of child care benefit as they would to a child care centre.

Thanks Danni...i didnt know that... will look into it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12