Thread: He ate chicken poo!!!!

Thumbs down He ate chicken poo!!!!

We have chickens. Which I absolutely detest. They were DH's selfish mothers day pressent to me. But that's a whole other thread.

I was just hanging out washing, and I turn to look at DS (8months), he had the biggest chicken turd I think i've ever seen, clutched in his hand, and was munching away!!

FARK!

I grabbed him up, took him to the laundry sink, washed his hands, and started very abrubtly washing his mouth out. But he has started burping ALOT, and it smells like chicking poop.

I've heard of kids getting salmonella (sp) poisioning from eating poop, and i'm FREAKING OUT! A friend of mine, he little boy ate lizard poop, and was vomiting and pooing blood for days

AHHH!!!!!

Needless to say, the chickens will be in the oven later on this week, LOL!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chicken poooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Yucko.. no open mouth kisses for Feo then

LOL!

You can imagine the second phone call DH got today too. bahaha

PMSL!!! He'd better be coming home with roses and chocolate for you then

Tell him a foot massage wouldn't go astray either.

Yuck! Hope Feo's OK and DH makes it up to you.

Default He ate chicken poo!!!!

Omg!!! BARF!!!!! Chicken poo is the worst kind of poo (well, the smelliest.. Don't know about flavour.. We'll have to ask Feo that one!!)!!

Can u ring Healthdirect (or is that just a WA thing??) and see what the deal is with the salmonella situ?
    Hope your day gets better lovey.. And poor little bubby boy! Imagine the flavour of those burbs for him!!
    Xxxxxx

gross! Hope he doesn't get sick..and if he does make sure your DH is the one to take care of him!

Thanks ladies. Poor Feo.. man I hope he doesn't get sick!!

ss_storm - Oh I wish DH would take care of him! He's away for work now for three days, so i'll be solo-ing it

stoked - haha, i know!! Its a terrible poo... so smelly.. sloppy... eeeewwww. Feo's having a sleep now, must be that full tummy helping him rest, LOL! Will see how he is when he wakes up, I have my fingers and toes crossed that he doesn't get sick. (See, NOW do you agree that chickens were a terrible pressent! hahaha x)

Mel - Forget the roses and chocolates, I'll be asking for a bottle or two of Moscato, and a night off!

My friend got some chicken poo through a cracked egg and was really sick. But it happened like, half an hour after he ate the egg so your little man should be ok!

S X

Gross Telly! haha to no kisses. I hope he doesnt get sick. xx

aaarrggghhh yuk, yuk, *spits out poo* boo to poo!
    hope feo doesnt get sick
    just hugs from me this time lol
    x

Quote Originally Posted by tellytubby View Post

he had the biggest chicken turd I think i've ever seen, clutched in his hand, and was munching away!!

FARK!
    I had to laugh, sorry.... hehe it is pretty funny and you'll always look back on this and laugh..... hope you got a photo I would have !!! pmsl....

I hope your little man doesn't get sick though!! I'm sure he'll be fine. We have chooks and I agree, there poo's are pretty sloppy and gross but I can think of worse things he could have eaten!!!!!

eta - love your quote.

LOL shanti!!

Yes, that would have been an awesome photo for the 21st

Well he's snoozing, not sick. So i'm thinking we're fine! Phew!!

Chickens are saying ta ta this weekend! yipee!!

Eww hope he is ok! My DS2 ate dog poo a few months back...yummmmmmm

oh yucky!!

Good to hear my son isn't the only one hankering for some poop tho, lol

Default He ate chicken poo!!!!

I thought of Feo today Telly..

I had a friend over today with her 15 month old DS.. We went out to see our amazing "chooktopia" that DH has finished building and to say hello to our beautiful (read HIDEOUS looking) hens... My friend was sooo encapsulated (read HORRIFIED!) by my gorgeous chooks that she forgot she had a child to watch and we turned around to find him eating chook scraps of the ground!!!! Haha! GROSS!!

aww you poor thing im glad he's doing good and not sick, my cousins when they were little always snacked on dog poo, and many more than a couple of occasions! some kids have a thing for poo my son like the kitty's which is a huge no no, poor kitty ended up outside cause ds 1 kept covering my floor in kitty litter!