Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He is going to be a Hair dresser!

Default He is going to be a Hair dresser!

Evan cut Glenns hair yesterday!:eek: He has a nice chunk missing from the front & a hacky do around the back!! My poor little man!
    LOL I asked Evan if he cut his hair too "I was going too!" he got busted before he got a chance obviously.
    God I hope it grows back & isn't too noticable pretty fast.

aww how cut but cheeky

Did you get photo's? Might make for a horribly embarrasing moment in their teenage years!

Nic

LOL. I was fortunate that DD never cut her own hair. She has beautiful auburn hair and I think that because so many people commented on how lovely her hair is, she never wanted to attack it!

Maddison's hair was all the way down her back to her waist & was dead straight..
    My gf whom was babysitting at the time as i had just started back at work...
    Called me sobbing "something about cutting & Maddison!" I panicked & asked if Maddy was bleeding or something, she said "No Maddy was fine but her hair!"
    I laughed & said hey it's only hair! Her oldest son 5 had cut her hair...

Later than afternoon when I arrived to pick up Maddy her hair was just hilarious!!! Right in the front he had cut basically a chunk to her scalp but hadnt cut her skin at all, then as she turned sideways there was numerous chunks of baldness! So we went to the hairdresser & they kept cutting trying to fix it, in the end I got them to do a #4 all over! We went & bought some gel & stuff & Maddy loved it... I will scan some photo's & pop them on the website! It sat at the ugly above shoulder length bowl cut for a bout 4 months & now it is gorgeous, glorious long dark brown hair again.... That was 4 yrs ago, it's thick & healthy! It's only hair!!!

I wasn't home when it happened. I was at work & DH was looking after them, funny how these things always happen under DH's watchful eye! LMAO!
    I will take a photo though, not sure if it will work out well. Glenns hair is pretty fair so it does blend. I think I will have a go at fixing up the back but I'm not going to touch the front as I think I will just make it worse. Its down tot he skin in places but no cuts!. I can't blame Evan though. I cut DH's hair on the weekend & Glenns so it was fresh in his mind. Glenn would have sat perfectly still for him too as he likes the idea of a hair cut.
    Tracy - A friend of mines DD cut her hair once & her dad shaved her bald!
    Hey hang on, have you changed your user name?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

LOL I reckon about 99% of all kids do this at some point in their lives, I know I did and one of my SIL's did. Just a fascination I guess. I hope it grows back soon though

Even DH said that. I remember cutting my hair but only because I had the little fan that use to make the bed jump on the bed bugs game stuck in my hair!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

lol, I even went to the extent that I cut off one of my friend's pigtails, but that's because she wouldn't let me have a go of her hobby horse But boy did I get into lots of trouble and her mum had to cut the other one off to make it even, needless to say she wasn't my friend any more after that, lol.

I use to cut my Barbie dolls hair off...does that count? LOL

Nic

I have also had one of those tiny little round brushes stuck in my hair. I paniced because I knew I would get busted for being in my sisters room so quickly cut it out when I heard her coming.

Stormi Guest

I don't recall ever cutting my hair. I did cut one of my doll's hair right off because I wanted to have a "boy" doll (mum never bought me Ken lol). Then when I was 10 or something I turned my barbie into "punk barbie" and cut her hair off and left a rat's tail and then used pink nail polish in her hair, and drew tattoos on her with pen. I remember my mum calling me a "destructive child".

Luckily my kids have never cut their own hair. They did cut their clothes once. Luckily they weren't new ones.

My 3 1/2 year old cut her fringe off last week. We'd trinmed her fringe the week before, but she thought it still wasn't short enough. I got home from work, said hello to DH, and then looked at Isobel. DH looked as well, and all she said was 'gone'. DH hadn't even realised that she'd done it! LMAO!
    She has totally cut the fringe off next to the hairline, but hasn't touched the sides or back, and thankfully left the 2 year old alone.

I took Glenn into the Barbers yesterday & got the back cut shorter so thats not as noticable now. But we didn't touch the front as short of making him bald there isn't much we can do to fix it. I don't want him to be bald again. Its taken 2 years to get the hair he has!

Stormi Guest

Hmmmmm, can anyone see a pattern here - The mother's coming home and the DH's having had no idea what the child had been up to? Sounds very familiar LOL.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hahahahahahaha, yes it is a bit of a pattern. My SIL came home one day to find that her DH had shaved her sons head. She was mortified to say the least, and that's not the only time either. If the children's hair bothers him he will just cut it himself.

Ok I have added a photo (I know it took ages!) of Maddy & 'the' haircut from the babysitters son!!!

Her hair as ALWAYS been like on the front pic LONG! It was a huge shock at the time, but as you can see Maddy loved it!

Goodness me that would have been a shock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast