Thread: Health Nurse

Default Health Nurse

When did you guys stop seeing the MHN?
    My last couple of appointments have been canceled and changed on me with only a days notice. This really peeves me off when it is made months in advance. When they called this morning to cancel tomorrows appointment it got me thinking maybe I just won't go anymore. William is 8 months now and loves his solids. Sleeps well. So I kind of figure why go? Any advice I need I usually (make that always) get off my BellyBelly friends.

I only go for the big checkups, so 8m 12m 18m etc
    I would swap to a difference centre if they are stuffing you around like that. I have never had an appt cancelled, but I am in a very small area, and our centre is underutilised.

I only take nina when her needles are due.

I never went to a CHN. If I had any concerns, I went to my GP. Otherwise, if the were healthy happy bubbas, I've not seen the reason to go....

Thanks for your replies girls. As usual you have been very helpful. I am now going to cancel William's appointment for tomorrow. I really don't see the need to be going anymore. And as you say, if I was concerned about anything I would probably just take him to the GP anyway.
    Sarah