Thread: Heat Rash

Default Heat Rash

Hi Girls ,

I have posted on Kaitlyns "heat rash" before but I am afraid it is back today bigger and better so I am hunting for some more hints. I cant work out what it is that is causing it !. Today I bought some "Neat 3B" cream , has anyone used this before? Just want to make sure it is safe before trying it (even through Chemist said it is ok Mums are better referers!).

Also any hints on Natural products or solutions to the rash issue ..ie natural bath products or lotions?. I dont like using all the chemicals if I can help it.

I still wrap her for her sleeps as she wont have it any other way ...but I only put her in singlet and nappy...sometimes no singlet if it is warm. Should I be trying to get her out of the wrapping to help with the heat for her?

it is so hard to see her with this big red rash on her back and top of her arms..breaks my heart!.

Any hints would help ...thanks

Cass

Alphakeri oil? I think that's whatits called??? Not sure if you have tried this?

What about a powder? So the heats/sweat is drawn away from her skin???

Sorry not sure if it will help or if you have already tried using it!???

I use the alpha keri oil in Matilda's bath when she gets heat rash to help soothe her skin. Rather than soap it only moisturises. I put it in a tepid bath & afterwards I let her run around nudey rudey. I also moisturise when getting her dressed with sorbalene lotion. HTH,

Thanks girls I will pick some Alpha Keri oil up tomorrow.

Any other hints out there would be appreciated as well ..I am open to as much information as possible :-)

Also would love to know is someone has used the 3B Cream.

Cass

Sorry Cass I have not used the 3B cream ...

James sometimes gets little rashes on the tops of his arms and legs, I find if I put a bit of his nappy rash cream on the affected area it seems to help. I use Am-o-lin and swear by it (he has never had even a hint of nappy rash).

Poor Kaitlyn ... hope it gets better soon!

Love Pearl