Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i get it out?

Default How do i get it out?

I bought a babyLove Primo baby capsule & base yesterday & put in my car to see if it fits. I want to take it out but leave the base in. The instruction book was missing from teh box as ithad been opened. I can't figure out how to get the dam thing off the base? Anyone able to shed some light for me?

mooshie Guest

fiona

i can't help you, sorry, however are you sure the instruction booklet is missing. when we got our carseat i was looking everywhere for the instruction booklet and couldn't find it so rang the company and they told me to look in a little flap thingy behind the seat - yup there it was.

sorry if you have looked there, just thought i would let you know

I Cant freakin Get Mine Off Now Either!!!!!

Theres labels everywhere to tell you how to restrain the baby and put in on the base, but nothing to get it off. I'm going back for another try.

well here is something else interesting. I have not got the car so I can't go play with it atm, DH has gone to TAFE. BUT looking on the net it says you can use the capsule in the car WITH OR WITHOUT the base???????
    Really? If so I am taking the base back! $108 could be better spent if I don't need it! I don't intend on taking the capsule in & out of the car anyway.
    MMMM might ring the company.

Yes you can use it without the base. I cant get mine out and its not even in the car, lol. Its sitting here on my bed and its like its been superglued which is fantastic in an accident, but not so good for my mental health right now. I nearly threw it across the room before, so am going to put it away now and leave it for DH to deal with. Its got to have something to do with those black things on the side, but mine is not budging.

HAHAHA Rayla.... your post cracked me up. I hired our capsule & it was a different one, so I'm no help sorry.

Yeah I was pushing & pushing at thise & nothing happened. My gowd I am so glad I can take the base back! I think it will fit in my car better with out it. I was wondering why you bought them seperately. I think I tossed the recept by accident last night & the bins got picked up this morning. Oh well creidt at Big W will be handy for nappies etc.

I just thought of another thing, does their website have any help? I seem to remember them having a pretty good website as far as info is concered.

We had the baby love capsule, not sure if it was thre primo but to unhook the capsule from the bas there was a "button" sortof that you clicked up if you reached under the part of the seat that is up against the back seat. Sorry thats a bit vague but I can't think how to describe it. I used to just reach under that part of the seat and "lift" the button upwards

HTH

I GOT IT - I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the front of the capsule there is a grey semicircle thing. You just pull on that and it slides right out - yaayyyy, I can breathe again now!!

Now all I need to do is figure out what those bloody black buttons at the side are there for then, lol...
    Last edited by Rouge; August 15th, 2006 at 02:58 PM.

Ah ok, cool when Dh gets home I will get it out & see how it fits with out the base & then take that back. I can't beleive I didn't realise I didn't need the base!
    Christy the website is good but the "instructions" bit is "under construction" atm!

Yay Natalie!!!

So when you say the front do you mean that faces the front of the car or the back seat?

The side where the babies feet will be. Mine hasnt been near the car so I'm not sure, but presume its the side facing the seat. There is a big indent in the base where you can put yor hand in and just pull that light grey thing and the whole thing just slides off.

Ah ok, yeah, that would be facing the seat of the car.

Sorry.. just had to come and have a giggle at this thread. Glad you worked it out Natalie!

But notice we are all pregnant Liz!

HEHE sorry girls, I'm another who was grinning at your expenses. Especially when Nat said she was ready to throw it across the room. Sounds like my temper

Glad to see that you all have it sorted now girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast