Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huggies fun car

Default Huggies fun car

Has anyone else got one? I sent away & just got a confirmation email today saying it's in the post! I'm so excited! Just wondering if anyone has theirs already?

Nup - I think I've run out of time now....grrr. I suppose it's worth hanging onto the barcodes I've collected for next time maybe....

Let us know what it's like!

Colleen Guest

ooo how exciting, i was stoked when i got the playmat and play tunnel lol and they have had heaps of use now

Kristie - I've got a whole cupboard full of nappies LOL. I even got up to 2 sizes up JIC.

I'm glad your huggies ones are good Colleen!

Wow Linda - You're organised!!! I suppose it's a good idea to buy an extra box when they're on special.....

We got a car as soon as the promo started. They are great. Mackenzie had a 'cubby' which she just loved and we had visitors over who managed to push their heads thru the top so the car arrived just in time to replace that! It is fantastic. I save all the barcodes off all the huggies products I buy thru out the year so when they have promo's I'm ready to go. I know what you are thinking - this is a bit OTT but it makes life so easy when they have promos. We got the huggies tunnel as well which we used and used and was great value for $10.

We have the car and tunnel and DD just loves it!
    I often find her sitting in there quietly playing. Definately worth the $10!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Krisvee -I saw they still had thousands to claim yesterday - go to HUggies website and maybe see for yourself they have a tally of how many left.

Ooh - I'm glad others have them & love them. I'm more excited now!!

Nikbrad - what a great idea. I'm going to start keeping barcodes too!

We LOVE our fun car!!!! I dont use disposables at all, so I had to bribea few people for barcodes - I think I had 3-4 of my own and that was it.

Its really great - a pain to pack and unpack, so we just leave ours set up all the time. Jenna drags everything into it all the time so we end up emptying all her toys are food scraps out of it!

But well worth the money and the bribery. I just have to call it her fun car rather than her huggies car

I have the barcodes to send off for it i just need to print the form off once we get some ink for the printer.
    Kimberley loved the play tunnel that Kazz got for us

I think it ends really soon Michelle. Better check the website because I think it was going to end late June? Unless they have more left over?

It ended today. What a bummer, i was hoping to get one! Oh well maybe next time.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

That's a pain... yesterday the site said nothing and I just about to cut the barcodes off boxes/packet.

I guess the next offer might come up soon

Zander's arrived today, but I'm going to be cheeky & add it into his Christmas presents He has the playmat which he loved as a little guy and at the moment he is abosultely thrilled with his tunnel.

I've also started collecting barcodes for future promos, so I don't think it's that odd!! Also Fi, if you really really want to get something off the huggies site people usually sell the barcodes on ebay.

Emma's arrived today too! It's great!!! She loves it! We played peekaboo in it. She crawled in and out of it all day!

Brooke there is a 'long' button inside the car, it slips over that.

Ooh - I didn't look PMSL. I'll go & see. I didn't take much notice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast