thread: I'm bored!!! is this normal?

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

Red face I'm bored!!! is this normal?

Right now im sooooooooooo bored. Mia is in bed.. housework is done. I find myself, even when she goes down during the day... im sooooooo bored. Im sure ppl are sick of me ringing them. Yeh fair enough when she goes down i sit.. but for 10 mins and then i have to get up and do something.. anything. You would think i would sleep coz i only get 5-6 hours a night (not Mia's doing). I mean come on.. i have cleaned my toilet 3 times this week coz i was bored..

Is anyone else like this??

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Ummm no?

But you can always move closer to me and come and do my housework.. LOL

Jan 2009
    hiding under my desk!

yup definatley not a common thing in my house....

its usually about now that mums can take up hobbies again(or start ttc)

Feb 2006
    NSW Central Coast

I second what Arimeh said!

I wish I was bored cause everything was done! I can't remember the last time I was bored.....

Mar 2008
    Nth West Melbourne

Yep, officially joining the "I'm jealous of you" club!!

Jul 2006

Time to add some more kiddies..then you wont ever be bored...or have time to be bored..LOL

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

Time to add some more kiddies..then you wont ever be bored...or have time to be bored..LOL
    im bored.. not silly

Jan 2008
    Country Victoria

When DH worked normal hours I got extremely bored, the house was clean, everything was well taken care of. Now he works funky hours and is home from midday so I no longer get bored and the house is no longer clean as he is always here to mess it back up again!

Aug 2006
    Springvale South, Melbourne

Yep ok, I am so jealous....Wang isnt far from Melbourne hehe, so come clean my place. I reckon get a hobbie or be silly like you said....have another baby!!!!! With 2 you aint gunna be bored!!!!!

Feb 2006
    Mornington Peninsula, Vic

definitely no boredom happening here...maybe a bit of groundhog day but thats for another thread...

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

oh yes, very groundhog day here.. bored at the same time every day too!! lol

Oct 2003
    Forestville NSW

Thats when I started baking and writing down my recipes so I could do a cookbook (still a work in progress)... and occasionally I will try to sew something. I go op shopping and buy old vintage fabrics and try to make things out of it like skirts for the girls....

Aug 2007

u dont ring me Hollye!!!

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

Scrapbooking!! Paper or digital.....highly addictive...you'll never be bored again. You'll never have a clean house again either, LOL. But, your photos will look great!!

Feb 2008
    Country Victoria

thanks for the ideas girls!!!!!!!!!!

HJ - i dont have ur number.. i can only call optus mobiles...lol

Jul 2005
    Rural NSW

Well, I get bored too... I get bored while I'm dealing with my 3 kids who rarely nap during the day... oh to have a quiet house!!! Then at least I could think... then I wouldn't be bored

Jan 2007
    Sydney

Don't worry - once she starts to sleep less & is more active, you won't be bored! I long for DS's 1 day sleep - it's the only time I can get anything done!