Thread: its 3.40am ..

Default its 3.40am ..

and my cheeky monkey has not woken for a feed!

Since she came home , I have lost soooo many hours of potential sleep. Its all my fault though , everytime it gets near her time for a feed I tell myself there is no point in me going to sleep when I'll have to wake up in a few minutes anyways..
    pfft yeah right!... the little devil has proved me wrong once again hehe
    She was due for a feed at 2am... since 1.30 I have been patiently waiting , and waiting and... you get the gist of it. Its now nearly 4am..grrr.. Thank god for BellyBelly. I bet that if I was to go to sleep now , she would wake up in 15 minutes ( see , im doing it again )..
    *sigh* what the hell am i talking about?? Hope someone understands this post.
    Sleep deprivation is hurting my brain

HA HA HA! Yep i know it, remember it & am glad I am past it!
    Try to sleep or else you'll get really run down!!!!

As soon as you put her down I'd head off to sleep myself... if you can!

My sleep deprivationis from an opposite cause to yours, I can't get my child to sleep!! I too was awake at 3.40am, because she screamed the neighbourhood down for 3 hours straight. Absolute nightmare. We have not been back to sleep yet, waiting for her 9am sleep....
    It's exciting that your bub is sleeping well though, I hope it continues!!! xoxo

OMG Enigma.. I'm the same! Altho, not so much now.. but I certainly did the exact same thing. LOL. I'm glad she's starting to sleep for you now tho

Great that your little one is having a nice sleep. Now you make sure you have a bit of sleep too, even if it only ends up to be a little bit before she wakes up.

OMG * takes a deep breath * she slept through the night. yep. she woke up at 5.15am.
    I didnt know if I should laugh or cry hehe , instead of sleeping through my first night in 3 weeks , I sat on the couch and waited... towards the end I was like a real zombie , just staring straight ahead at the clock..
    .. and now ?? its 8 am , she's due for another feed and as you can see... im up and waiting.. I will NEVER learn.

But hey ! its like you say , its good that she was sleeping , and not awake and crying like Meg's baby ( sorry to hear that )

LOL Enigma... now.. after THIS feed.. put yourself straight to bed! Even 15mins will refresh you a little bit!

hehe Ivana_baby : I'll try my hardest ..

BTW Meg - just so you feel better , the reason Aneta slept through the night is because she spent all of yesterday screaming instead of sleeping... so dont worry We are in the same boat , just on different roster times