Thread: Keeping Clothes on

Default Keeping Clothes on

This is going to sound so funny but since Kimberley has been toilet trained she never likes to keep her clothes on. She is fine when we go out but at home she just takes them off as soon as she goes outside or does a wee.

I am having to fight her to get dressed now as well wish is not a fun thing to do when you are trying to get ready to go out.

Any help will be great.

I have thought about dungeress (sp?) but them i would always have to help her take them down to use the toilet.

I too laughed out loud when I read the subject for your post. I have a daughter who prefers the Nudie run while she's at home (and she's four and a half 8-[ ) I, too, try to convince her that little ladies should wear undies, at least, especially as she likes to climb, swing, jump, roll etc and the neighbourhood gets an eyeful! I have successful days, and not so successful days.

My son, on the other hand, likes partial nudity. Either no shirt with undies on, or just a shirt and no pants #-o

They both can undress in about 2.5 seconds flat, so if they're absolutely determined to be NE-KED I've got no chance.

I like to console myself that I don't see many bare-bummed children at school, so I presume they grow out of streaksville pretty soon.

Mason is quite fond of the nudity thing too. Quite often he will strip off within mins of me dressing him. I have just decided to let him go and he will want to put on clothes after a while when he gets cold. That theory will probably not work for much longer now the weather is fining up though...

It's great to know i am not alone in this. Even when it is cold she doesn't want clothes on.
    All i keep saying to myself is at least she keeps them on when we are out.