Thread: kiddie couches

Default kiddie couches

thinking of getting one for sophie, is it best to just get a basic one or the rolls royce with sleeping bag etc... where are the cheapest ones??

they often go on sale in the toy sales - we got ours from toys r us and just got the basic cause they were about half the price of the sleeping bag ones. The price can also be dependent on what characters are on them. but if you can I'd hang out for a sale and you should be able to pick up a basic one for under $30 I think

ETA in saying that though it depends on what you want to use it for - if you want it as a spare bed at nanna s or something the sleeping bag one might be handy.

thanks darl ,not keen on the sleeping bag ones anyway the plain sounds fine!! thanks again

We got Olivia the plain one and she absoutely loves it. She play on it all day. I didn't get the sleeping bag one because we choose not to encourage her to sleep on it because sleep only happens in her cot. Plus if you want to use it to sleep you can pop a blanket over her. We got ours on sale at Big W and paid about $28 - $30.

Jols DH great nanna bought jake his and he loves it - jumps on it and stretches out like he is king muck one of the best pressies we were given... oh and it is just the plain one

we have the roll royce one, but notby choice, Archie's Great Uncle bought it for him, for some reason he always has to get the biggest most expensive of things for Archie I'd reccomend just getting the plain one, it wont take up as much space in the lounge room either!

DoubleK Guest

krystal sis getting one of the sleeping bag ones for easter. i wanted to get her a plain one, but we've left it too late, and she will be too big for it by Easter!

i definitely think the smaller ones are better for littlies, and the sleeping bag onmes for bigger bubs.

look out for sales too, i always see them on special - kmart, toys r us etc

We got one with the sleeping bag from KMart. It's a bigger one and also the fabric is more canvas like. I got it because the fabric is stronger and more durable than the smaller and cheaper ones. I have used it for him to sleep on in the middle of summer so he could be under the fan in the lounge room. He's yet to clamber all over it, but he's only 11 months.

We are off to get one this weekend as Toys R Us has them on sale.

We got one for DD when she was 1 i think? (Seems so long ago) it had the sleeping bag with it. Anwyay, she only had it for a couple of days when friends came over and their little one ripped the sleeping bag part off. Now worries we thought, we can get it fixed, took it to a canvas stitching place, amongst others, and they said they couldn't fix it for us. So she ended up without the sleeping bag part without even using it
    So my suggestion, just buy a normal one and give them a blanket. Less to break

nic