Thread: less dirty nappies

Default less dirty nappies

hi everyone im not sure if this is the right spot to post but i have a quick question
    Since day one my little boy has done several decent number 2s a day and in the past few days that has suddenly changed to one a day. He doesnt seem to be in any discomfort and they arent hard like he is constipated so i guess im just wondering if this is normal? Should i be worried?
    thanks for your help
    take care
    xox

Is he breast or formula fed?

It's common for b/f bubs to poo less all of a sudden when they have growth spurts. Mine have all gone for spells of a week between poo. As long as they aren't hard poo like you've described then I'm sure it's fine

My DS does one a day, and if he misses one day, I will be guaranteed 2 the next!!!! I think he stopped doing several poo's a day from about 2 months. Its definitely normal

Yep. its all OK. I was told they can go weeks with out doing a poo. Its when there are less wet ones you worry.

Sounds normal to me I agree, it's when they have less wet nappies that you should be concerned.

yup hes breast fed Thanks everyone for your feedback it makes me feel heaps better
    take care everyone
    xox