Thread: Little Boys

Wink Little Boys

Little boys can be the sweetest little things until you find them eating snails.

Matthew must have liked the taste as his first snack of a snail happened over the weekend, I heard crunch, crunch ewww then today I had to get another snail off him, he was tucking into it.... pretty gross hey!!!

LOL!!!! ewwwww.... snails, maybe he will be a French chef!

Oh yummmy! How delicate!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww lol thats so funny. Im always right next to Callum but if I wasnt he would have put anything in his mouth!!!! LOL:P

give him saome galic butter and he can have Escargot!

NewmumLou Guest

eeewww, that is gross isnt it! But to make you feel better in Malta where my parents come from (little island off Italy) they eat snails too...... dont ask me why? I tried one when i visited there.... i spat it out and guzzled down heaps of water after! they are so not nice!

eeeewwww Dee that is so gross.

Doesn't have to be a boys thing....Jenna has eaten several snails!! Makes me gag when Shane tells. Of it only happens on Dads watch!!!

My sister used to always eat snails when she was little so it's not just boys!

I used to eat snails out of the garden too.
    and sand...kids used to pay me to eat sand... my parents must have been horrified...

Well, I suppose he's heard little boys are made of slugs, snails and puppy-dogs tails so wanted a growth spurt LOL? I suppose it's one way to keep those pesky snails away... and another reason to not let DS unsupervised in the garden when he's older.

maggie Guest

Oh great,, is htis what i have got to look forward to.. DS is only 6mnths , i know we are still a little way off.. & yuk i hate bugs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fi View Post
    Doesn't have to be a boys thing...

My DD was with mum one day and mum heard her scream when mum was hanging out the washing and found DD eating Dog Pooo. Ewwwww mum grabed her and took her and washed her from head to toe and bushed her teeth.

mrmoo Guest

Definitely not always a boy thing... my dd likes the cat dry food!!! She'll help the cat to eat it too, one for you, one for me, one for you, one for me...lol. She must love our antics when we catch her though!

LOL MRMOO....I like that one...very funny!!!!

OH YUCK! Glenn has a new found interest in snails & bugs. Pretty sure he wont eat any but yukko!

Make sure you record that one to remind him of when he is older! My sister was one for eating moths!

Logan found an earthworm in the garden last week and I caught him just as he was trying to put it in his mouth.. he loves to try to eat the dry cat food (I actually have photos of it, I'm a bad mumma lol) and dry dog food, and he pulls fur off the dogs and tries to eat it.. eww

Ewwww Dee lol...crunch!!! Sammy hasnt eaten any snails (yet) but Livvy has crunched quite a few..it was like she got a taste for them! We still tease her about it!

Jo