Thread: Looking for one of these...

Default Looking for one of these...

Not sure if I'm posting in the right section... I was wondering if anybody would know of where to buy a toy box... or chest, thats made from either cane or some sort of "non-jammable" material to save my sons fingers!! I've had a look around and can only find smallish boxes.. Ikea have one, but its still quite small... probably looking at at least 1m in length and quite deep to fit the neverending toy collection!! Thanks

I got a wicker blanket box/washing basket from my local $2 shop. It's lined in funky pink stripey fabric too. They came in 4 sizes, I got the 2nd biggest which would be about the size you're after. I think mine was about $40 and the bigger one was around $50.

I was going to suggest Clints/Sams/local cheap shop too for laundry hamper.

We couldn't find any we liked so DS has got 3 of those mini sulo bins in bright colours. Even if the lids drops on his fingers it's no biggie as it's so light.

DD has these book shelf things with the soft material drawers. Hides alot of toys and she wont get her fingers jammed lol

I got a large one that is at least 1m long and about 600 high and 600mm wide, it is lined with Black fabric and I got it from Target for about $38

kirsty_lee Guest

I know last time I went to Super Amart they had a fairly large wooden box with a lid for $99 ... Im gonna get one when we move to our new place for sure.. ava has toys everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by *Beema* View Post
    I got a large one that is at least 1m long and about 600 high and 600mm wide, it is lined with Black fabric and I got it from Target for about $38
    me too!!
    ripped the fabric liner out after an hour cos DD gutted the "toy box" just to pull on it!

it's a wicker-ish blanket box (which i would never store blankets in but is a perfect toy box for DD)