Thread: A major growth spurt i'm sure

Default A major growth spurt i'm sure

Miss J has not stopped eating for 3 days now...
    Yesterday - a bowl of rice bubbles and egg/baked bean and toast in the morning, muffin and fruit throughout the morning, 3 bowls of pumpkin soup at lunch, cheese and biscuits, muffin, 3 slices of bread and almost a punnet of strawberries in the afternoon, 2 bowls of curry at dinner, a bottle at bed then woke up hungry again this morning at 4am we found her trying to open the fridge!

So today so far - a bottle at 4am, a bowl of rice bubbles and a slice of toast.

Seriously! It's one extreme to the other. Some days I'm pushing it to get her to eat half a piece of toast - now I can't give her enough to eat!!!!

wowsers!!! thats awesome, enjoy it. DD1 is going through a not eating phase, some days all she has is a banana and maybe some cheese! then all of a sudden she'll eat like a horse for 2-3 days, then stop eating again!
    i dont think i could even eat as much as J!!!!

she sounds like my DD2 every single day lol. So far this morning, Emily has had a bottle, a bowl of porridge, a bowl of weetbix and a piece of toast. She's only been awake for an hour!

Quote Originally Posted by skybie View Post
    wowsers!!! thats awesome, enjoy it. DD1 is going through a not eating phase, some days all she has is a banana and maybe some cheese! then all of a sudden she'll eat like a horse for 2-3 days, then stop eating again!
    i dont think i could even eat as much as J!!!!
    This is what Miss J is like most of the time! Dh get cranky with her because she won't eat then she goes to this extreme!!

Emily is doing well Jodi

Sounds like my house at the moment. Its been a week of non stop eating for both dds! I have just discovered that we have gone through 2 x 12 packs of yoghurt in less than a week! Plus a huge family block of sliced cheese. As for the fruit.... bananas, strawberries and grapes... OMG. I think if I ate that I would be ill!!

Enjoy it while it lasts... then they dont want to eat!