Thread: Milk Issues

Exclamation Milk Issues

Hi all,

Well my DD LOVED her bottles, if we didn't give it to her the second she laid her eyes on it she would cry. I changed to the 1-3 year old formula last week and she pushed it away the first time. Then she was fine for 4 days, and now I can't give her the bottle at all - she won't have have cows milk in the bottle or the sippy cup!

BUT she used to only have a little water now she has more. She has full milk in her cereal and heaps of other things like cheese and yoghurt.

Has anyone else experienced this with their bubs? I try to offer her cows milk as much as poss but she is just not interested!!

HELP PLEASE!!

are you meaning toddler milk its not the same thing I kep Jack on stage one til 9 mths I think went to stage 2 till 15mths then cows but we did it slowly 1 bottle out of say 4 for a week etc

Flossie, if it helps, they don't need milk of any kind after 12 months. If she will drink water, just make sure she gets enough calcium from her diet and it's all good. 600ml of dairy will do it, so you could make that up with cheese and yoghurt, or even less dairy if you include other foods with calcium.