Thread: moisturiser

Default moisturiser

Imran has got some little patches of dry skin on his face that I think need moisturiser but I'm not sure what to use. Would sorbalene cream be ok? I'venoticed some baby moisturisers at the chemist. Has anyone used any of them? Were they any good?

Tigergirl1980 Guest

We get a baby sorbolene that you can buy in the supermarket. It's by redwin and in a creamy coloured tube. It's great and has gotten rid of all Jonah's dry patches.

Sal Guest

I use a product called 'badger balm' for babies. I got it from the UK and it is great. It is olive oil, almond oil, apricot oil and some essences all in a hard-packed balm. Lovely stuff.

Maddy got very dry skin in the first few months so I used a vegetable based oil to massage her with. I also have the Amolin mousse in a can of baby moisturiser with lavender. Smells heavenly and although Maddy has sensitive skin, it works wonders with her.

Olivia was over-due and over-cooked and as a new born was dry & wrinkly all over.....sorbeline was what the midwives gave us to use, and as such I have been using it ever since on Olivia...........

I used the baby soberlone too and it is great stuff.

i used sorbelene on eliana & it was great - also used pawpaw ointment

chelleg Guest

I used Johnsons & Johnsons Sorbolene on Lilly every night after her bath when i noticed she had dry patches and it worked almost instantly! Love it

Bicarb soda in the bath water...
    I also use a Sorbolene in a white pump bottle with Organics written on the side!?

Tanya, Q.V. is great, but the bath opil leaves babies really slippery & their hair (my babies are hairy though!) is all oily & yucky!!!

I just used Olive Oil on Mitchell - it worked a treat. I'm sure you have some in the cupboard already. Extra virgin of course!

Olive oil for me too.

Sal, that Badger Balm sounds beautiful!