Thread: MooGoo for newborns?

Default MooGoo for newborns?

Does anyone know if the milk shampoo is ok for newborns? & which moisturiser is suitable for their entire body. I know the MSM soothing cream is good for nappy rash, would you just use that?

I never used anything on DS until he was about 6 mnths old, just used water and a facewasher I have only ever used moogoo on him since then though

just crashing your thread. is sorbolene ok for little ones?

ta

I used Moogoo (the full milk cream) on DS as newborn on the really dry patches, and it cleared them up.. Didn't use it every day or all over though..

I don't use any soaps on my babies either, until they are much older. I do at times but a little cold pressed oil in the bath, and for washing her bottom etc we use Dr Hauschka lavender bath, it is divine, my sister also used a drop of this in her babies bath from birth. And for moisture I would suggest just cold pressed oil massage, or the Weleda calendula oil. Both organic no toxins.

I still barely use shampoo on my boys - they are 4 and 2 and a half. Soap? Ditto.
    Moogoo scalp cream is good for cradle cap, though.

not sure about shampoo - DS still barely has any hair so we're yet to face that problem (although am planning on using the moogoo one when we do). we've used the msm cream since DS was a couple of weeks old. mainly just for his bum, but on any dry patches that popped up as well.

Thanks for your replies

Default MooGoo for newborns?

I'd only use it occasionally on a newborn... Only, say, if they had been rolling around in a blast poo or something... Lol not daily. MooGoo scalp cream is good for cradle cap though like Rory said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathsheba View Post
    I'd only use it occasionally on a newborn... Only, say, if they had been rolling around in a blast poo or something... Lol not daily. MooGoo scalp cream is good for cradle cap though like Rory said.
    Thanks bath, that's what I was after. DD had mushed biscuit through DS's hair & water on a facewasher wasnt working to get it all out

Quote Originally Posted by Roryrory View Post
    I still barely use shampoo on my boys - they are 4 and 2 and a half. Soap? Ditto.
    Moogoo scalp cream is good for cradle cap, though.
    My boys are nearly 4 and 2 and yes...the same as you although DS#2 has just started using QV cream as MooGoo just stopped working.

xxxx