Thread: Mother Sucker T shirts

Question Mother Sucker T shirts

I am looking for a shirt that has printed on the front of it Mother Sucker. I had the kids clothing site saved on my old computer but of course forgot to copy down my favorites beofre getting my new one. I have searched and searched for this site online to find it to no avail.

This shop has some gorgeous stuff and I am really after the Mother Sucker pink shirt. If anyone can point me in the right direction I thought it would be the very knowledgable girls at BB

Any help would be much appreciated

Kell Guest

Hi Trish, the hip infant (no spaces) has these shirts - arent these shirts gorgeous!!

mummymeegs Guest

You can also get these on babys got style Too cute!!

Thank you so much girls. I think it was the Hip Infant I saw them on

Sarah one of the super mods is also starting up a groovy children's clothing business... check out her signiture. I think her shop opens in July! I'm pretty excited & hope to place their first order

Brooke, Sarah's store isn't opened yet is it? can't check out there. I did a search on ebay for those shirts last night but couldn't find any either Maybe I'm looking with my eyes closed

Thanks girls for you help. I went to the Hop Infant site and they no longer have any size 1s left, So I found the Moppit site (who they are made by) and they have a sale on,. I got my shirt for $5. Bargain or what. It retailed for around $35. Happy mum here. Oh grabbed another top for $10 seeing as how the postage was $10.

Emails coming out in a few days with a update - we open in 9 days OMG!