Thread: My daughter has suddenly become a spewy baby.

Fruitwood Guest

Default My daughter has suddenly become a spewy baby.

Hi, i'm not sure if I've posted this in the right topic, so please feel free to move it if it's in the wrong spot. My daughter Olivia will be 6 months old in 1 week and has never (touch wood) had a problem with reflux, colic etc all this time. Over the past week though she has started to bring up quite a bit of milk after her feed and also up to 2 or 3 hours after her feed. I'm not sure if this is normal or whether there could be something wrong and I need to take her to the GP. Has anyone heard of this before ?

Thanks

have you changed the type of milk she is on, or is she having anything different? Try raising her cot on a couple of phone book under the head end of her cot. Could be silet reflux?

Fruitwood Guest

Hi, she is on S26 Gold which she's been on since she was 3 days old. The only thing different that I can think of is that we've recently started her on solids, she was fine with the fruit purees/farex but in the last week or so she has started on the heinz pumpkin and potato. I think I'll take her to the GP this week just for a quick check up, she got her first tooth this week also so I wasn't sure if it could be related to that even. Thanks for the help.