Thread: My little girl is getting so smart!

Talking My little girl is getting so smart!

We have been seeing a physio and OT for the last couple of months to help with Matildas development as up to Christmas she was pretty much doing nothing.

At 7 months she learnt to roll from back to tummy,she would just lay there though, she could only just lift her head but was unable to go onto her elbows or hands.

At 9 months she learnt to go from tummy to back and she learnt to go up onto her elbows.

Now in the last 2 weeks (she is 10 months in 2 days) she is almost sitting, she can sit unaided for up to maybe 7 minutes and when on her tummy she is getting onto her knees, bum in air! Yay! although she is still only on her elbows, we are working on getting her up onto her hands.

She is turning into such a little character to now, just in the last month she has started laughing and putting her hands out to where she wants to go.

We were prepared that she may be delayed in all aspects of her development due to her chromosome deletion but she is doing so well.

I am so proud

Oh YAY!!

Your little girl is such a beautiful little princess! I am glad to hear she is having some really great progress!

I hope it keeps going like this for you guys

YAY MATILDA!!!
    what a clever girl!

Leestar Guest

That is brilliant! You must be stoked with the change in such a short period of time. Are you continuing with the physio and OT?

At the moment we are going to physio and OT every 2 weeks. We are on the waiting list for early intervention so we will continue seeing our physio and OT until this goes through, I think it is still another couple of months away, I hope it comes up sooner as I am bit sick of driving into the city every fortnight... but at least I am seeing results!

Such a clever clever girl.. you must be so proud - heck - I'm proud of her!!!!

That is such wonderful news!!! What a precious little baby girl...

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

woo hoo thats awesome!!! Well done miss Matilda!

awesome news hun!! you should be a very proud mumma of your gorgeous girl!!

Way to go Matilda! You must be so proud of her and it makes all the effort worthwhile when you see such great results.

Woohoo thanks ladies!

And then....

today I was sitting at the dining table with her on my lap, she was kinda sitting on my lap with her hands on the back on the chair and her feet on the base, I then realised that she did not need my support, she was holding on the back of the chair holding her self up... standing... woohoo she is getting smarter and stronger by the day.

Oh my, my baby is becoming a little girl.

YAY! Way to go, Babygirl!!!
    Sooooooooooo exciting!