Thread: My poor baby girl

Unhappy My poor baby girl

Today, Lily tripped over the rug in the lounge room and split her head open on the piano leg There is now a big cut, lump and bruise down her forehead. Then she went all sleepy on me and i thought she may have had a concussion, but she seems fine now and her happy little self. But being pregnant and it being her first real boo boo, i lost it. I feel like wrapping her in bubble wrap and taping her to me!

Aww poor Lily. I hope that she is ok Tegan. Your doing good for it to be her first now. Tehya has had a few already...

Hope Lily (and you) are feeling better soon. poor little darling, lotsa hugs for you both

Nic

awww poor baby! did she need stitches?

oh no... poor little darlin. Hope she feels better soon.

My neice was forever hitting her head. Her biggest one, was when she was spinning around and around and around and eventually fell over and cracked her head on the corner of the bricks around the bottom of the slow combustion heater. And all these 'head injuries' were right before my wedding when she was flower girl! Gotta say.. the makeup artist did WONDERS covering all her bruises and grazes.

jojozep Guest

Awwwwwww hugggggggggssssssss for her and you

Danni - No stitches thank god. But she is becoming more and more like me as i did the same thing when i was about 3!

Hope Lily is going to be okay.

Bug hugs.