Thread: My poor little man

Default My poor little man

Evan fell of the couch ast night & as he landed he hit his head on one of the toys onthe floor. The poor bugger hit it that hard his head bounced. He hit the top of his cheek bone, towards the outside corner of his eye. I picked him up & held ice (well a frozen patty) against it almost stright away for about 10 minutes. But this morning he has a sore where he actually made contact & a big black eye! Its all blue & puffy from the top of his cheek bone where he hit & to the inside corner of his eye. The brusing has gotten darker over the day. What a shiner! Poor kid cried for a good 1/2 hour!
    To top it off bloody DH told him he call tell all his friends at preschool that daddy punched him! :eek: I just looked at him & said don't say that because he will tell his friends thats what happened now! Wont I look good when i got o pick him up in the afternoon & get pulled aside for questioning about my 3yr olds black eye!
    Gees DH really doesn't think sometimes!

Colleen Guest

awwww poor lil evan! ouchies! I dont think dh/dp's think before they speak sometimes lol

and i dont think they realise how quick kids can pick up on what they say and repeat it!

I hope Evan is feeling better soon!

Oh poor little man hope he is feeling better. That sounds like something my DH would say! They really don't think sometimes...

Aww poor Evan, I hope his eye clears soon. Silly DH men don't think sometimes.

hope your little mans eye gets better soon

Oh gosh that is exactly my "funny" DH would say!. I hope your little man is feeling a bit better.