Thread: A new generation of PRO breastfeeding men on the way!!

Default A new generation of PRO breastfeeding men on the way!!

lol... About a week ago Oskar (3 yrs) was talking to DH and I about boobies... well as you do, males huh... haha. He's calls my boobs "pa" which is what he used to say when he wanted a feed. He says dad, do you have pa? DH says no, I'm a boy and only girls have pa. Oskar says, only big girls dad? DH says yes, only big girls... Oskar says, when I'm a big girl I'm going to have pa too. We asked what he would do then and he said... Feed Elijah! lol

Then tonight we were playing with playdough and we'd made a snake. He was rolling out another TINY piece of playdough and I said oh wow that's a little snake and he said no it's a BOOBY pad.... hahahahah for the snake!

I think I have a very PRO breastfeeding little boy... or a very "pa" obsessed one...haha

Haha that's too cute!

nawww that's too cute!!! you've done well educating him hehe

I love it when my little girl feeds her teddies and dolls, and brings them up to my boobs for more 'booby' hehe

that's so cute!

Boys they never do grow out of it do they?

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Hehe too cute.

aww how cute

My sons (ds2 and 3) when I asked them how you feed a baby both answered Boo boo.. Another child mentioned babies had bottles and they said whats a bottle.. a bottle of what Neither of them had actually seen a baby being fed with a bottle (nothing against bottle feeders it was just an observation made by my sons)

Quote Originally Posted by aussienic View Post
    aww how cute

My sons (ds2 and 3) when I asked them how you feed a baby both answered Boo boo.. Another child mentioned babies had bottles and they said whats a bottle.. a bottle of what Neither of them had actually seen a baby being fed with a bottle (nothing against bottle feeders it was just an observation made by my sons)
    Aww that's gorgeous (so's the original post, btw!) - my babies will most likely grow up surrounded by bottle fed kids though *shakes fist at brothers and cousins* so we'll be the black sheep (as always ) that feed our teddies and dollies
    I can't wait to tell my family I'm planning on a homebirth

My eldest was like this when she was little, she knew all about boobies. But at some point she lost it, probably from one too many baby dolls with bottles.

When I was pregnant with my second and she was telling me what to buy, she was VERY insistent we needed bottles. I had lots of arguments with her that we didn't need them. No such arguments when I was pregnant with #3, she's old enough to remember how boobies work now (all the arguing was about how she did NOT want a little brother). But I did need to tell #2 that babies only eat boobies, they don't eat chips/toast/steak

lol Shanti, nah don't think they do!

Teni... OMG I only just noticed.... your ticker... OMG HUN CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope it's a great pg for you Being a black sheep is good hehe... my mum makes comment re: BFing... but my inlaws don't cos my SIL fed for a long time too... Elijah and I are still going atm.

RumpledElf... pmsl @ chips/steak etc... I had to do the same with Oskar... no, Elijah can't eat that yet. He's pretty good now and actually asks me if he can have something he hasn't seen him eat. It's nice they want to share though lol.