Thread: Nice smelling baby clothes

colleeg Guest

Default Nice smelling baby clothes

Hey I was very interested when I recieved the replies from the lux flakes, I just wondered is there a gentle alternative or a nice smelly laundry powder/detergent that makes clothes smell nice?
    I have been using radiant/dynomo and cold power. I think radiant is the best smelly one but I guess price comes into it?????

What do you mums recomend? :-k

Colleen Guest

I use Radiant, the smell is awesome but it really is a good washing powder

I washed all my boys baby clothes in Maas wool wash and they smelt devine. I was a bit wary of detergent residue being a skin irritant

I was using Spree but Kaitlyn had a reaction to it. It took a little while to get used to not having the stong lavender or lemon smell but now I love the fresh soapy smell of lux!.

Amolin baby wash is great smells like j&j blue bath wash.

I hated using lux so its great that there's now an alternative.

And its definitely gentle as Paris is prone to eczema and she's been fine and Seth is only 10 days old and he's been fine too.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Have to agree with Amolin, I could sit all day and just smell Jonah's clothes, I love walking past the clothes horse with his clothes on it, the smell is just gorgeous

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Have to agree with Amolin, I could sit all day and just smell Jonah's clothes, I love walking past the clothes horse with his clothes on it, the smell is just gorgeous

I'm another fan of Amolin. It's the best smelling laundry liquid for sensitive skin that I've tried so far.