Thread: Is this normal?

Default Is this normal?

Matthew has become very clingy where Mummy is concerned, if Mark comes near me for a cuddle or just touches me, Matthew is there trying his hardest to pull Mummy away or remove Daddy`s hands from Mummy, Mark has at times picked Matthew up so we can have a group cuddle this makes Matthew more upset.

Mark was saying that Michael and Alister never did anything like this (but then he says that quite often), I thought it was normal for toddlers to have a Mummy phase but Mark doesn`t seem to think it is.

Hey, My son does this aswell. Sometimes it goes the other way too where he doesn't want me to cuddle/touch daddy.

Dee- I think they all do it, Madison is going through a faze where she wants me to do everything and Tim can not do a thing to help her, she is always saying "mummy do it".
    Ferinds of ours girls wont let there dad touch there mum either, but if the girls want a cuddle thats fine.

Emily went through a phase where she used to throw the biggest tanty whenever DH and I went near eachother. We couldn't have a cuddle or kiss or she would just absolutely lose it and start trying to pull us apart.

She wouldn't buy into the group cuddle thing either, that just made her even madder!

It went on for a few weeks maybe and then it just stopped as quick as it started. Definitely just a phase and definitely normal