Thread: Not eating/drinkin much help!!!

Default Not eating/drinkin much help!!!

Alexa was a really good eater & drinker up to a few days ago... she is 21 months (19 corrected)

She would have a bottle (milk) in the morning, one with her day sleep & one at night... she is not not having/refusing all bottles...

She has also stopped eating alot... she is really fussy & will only eat a little it of something then start spitting it out & rubbing her tounge/mouth with her hand...

She is still drinking water & watered down furit juice... but not as much as she was...

it has been very hot here lately & i dont know if it is the weather , her being unwell (all seems fine!)... or if she is just being a stubborn wee tart ...

anyone else had this happen....

i put it down to the heat (which sounds backwards)
    but dd has been the same - only wanting 4 feeds not 5 a day not not really interested in her solids.
    But will still sleep the night through!

Mitch, I think this is pretty common around that age. It could either be the heat, or just a "fussy period". Around that age their requirement for food does seem to drop for some reason, maybe because their growth rate slows or something. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The worst thing you can do is be stressy about it, as it can make them eat even less.

Any signs of new teeth?

thanks guys...

She has 16 teeth & no signs of her last molars anywhere either!!!

Will see how she goes over the next couple of days