Thread: Obviously she didn't get the MEMO

Default Obviously she didn't get the MEMO

Dear DD1,
    maybe you haven't checked your inbox lately and didn't get the memo that YOUR NOT EVEN 2 YET, slow down and stop trying to give your mum a heart attack.

Last week it was raining but we decided to go for a walk around the property, came back and DD1 was playing in the puddle (god i love kids n puddles), then she got her roller coaster car (you know the roller coasters @ play centres) and was riding it through the puddle.
    Then she got this look in her eye and headed for the hill (we have a steep hill with a dirt path going to a bottom gate), so with me running beside her she RODE DOWN THE HILL on this little plastic car thing....
    Then she decided this was fun so she pushed the car up the hill and kept going?
    Video Here

I love that she's adventurous but seriously child give a woman some warning, if she had of gone too fast she would have gone off the side of the hill and down an embankment.. she just has no fear.

Yesterday she finally figured out she can use the toy box on her bookshelf to climb up a bit (she already climbs the tallboy) and was 2 shelves up trying to get her ornaments!

She's asking for the potty every now and then and actually going when she's on there, she is saying PEASE and TANK TU when i ask her to.

Yesterday she picked her own clothes, black leggins, black long sleeve top, bright pink tutu and her new cropped knitted jumper.. it all matched, then she picked a pink hairlcip i have no fashion sense so i have no idea where she gets it

Where has my little girl gone? She's 2 in October and i honestly think she thinks she's a 5yr old boy or a fashion designer, maybe a stunt driver.. wonder what she will be when she grows up!

Sorry pointless thread, i wonder where my baby has gone!

OMG she is adorable no fear at all Nath is only 4mths old and trying to sit up on his own & trying to crawl I wonder everyday where has my tiny (although he was never tiny 9lb 12oz born but tiny to us) baby has gone, so can totally sympathise with you.

haha that's so cute! Sounds like she is a daredevil...so be prepared for more heart attacks as she gets older!
    At least you'll have plenty of funny stories to tell.

Everyone keeps telling me she was not waiting for anyone in birth she wont be waiting in life.. i'm surprised we haven't had any trips to the ED with her yet.. argh crazy crazy kid!

She sounds fab!!!

S X

lol, great video!
    my dd is exactly the same, no fear, no boundaries!
    and the doctors say she's well advanced for her age in terms of speech, coherence etc.
    makes me sad it's gone so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaloo View Post
    lol, great video!
    my dd is exactly the same, no fear, no boundaries!
    and the doctors say she's well advanced for her age in terms of speech, coherence etc.
    makes me sad it's gone so fast.
    Wow your DD sounds so similar to mine, Ava is apparently 'ahead' in her speach aswell she was calling the dogs JACK CASS GET HERE or JACK CASS SIT DOWN at 15mths of age... :rof: our old MCHN loved her.

Ahh the joys of children... cheeky little rats!

ZF that is soo cute!! my DD is a chicken! she is so cautious even when everything is padded for her!!

Your DD is high spirited, she's sounds like a joy to be around =)

Lol she is having a ball.

My Ds has just turned two and is way more adventurous then his older siblings, he gives me grey hairs ( not that i didn't already have them)
    He is a climber. Climbs everything.

Oh she sounds like one cute little cookie with a load of personality to go with it

Hehe yeah full of character, she's on the table raiding the computer disc box we haven't unpacked. while i do a disc of pics for her aunt... argh child.

lol I LOVE it.... she is so clever Elijah freaks me out sometimes cos he's more daredevil than Oskar was... but then again he's got a big brother to copy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziehoffy View Post
    lol I LOVE it.... she is so clever Elijah freaks me out sometimes cos he's more daredevil than Oskar was... but then again he's got a big brother to copy!!!
    Don't say that, if DD1 is like this what will DD2 get up to? i am expecting in a vouple of years tying ropes to the bridge and jumping off.. ARGH

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

that hill looks awesome fun!!! its great that she has so much confidence! I know what you mean though! My DD is about the same age as yours...a little older, and today i saved a frog from being eaten by the cat and she told me ''im so proud of you mummy, i love you''....whos the adult here!?

lol ZF... maybe DD2 will be more of a wall flower??? hehe

Jorja is the same but shes a little closer to 2.
    Picks her own clothes, tries to dress herself, occasionally using a potty, does her hair and how cute is the pease and ta's? and lately i've started the love you more when we go to bed and i love hearing her trying to say it back LOL

Ahhh, they all grow up way to quick.

Quote Originally Posted by **Sunshine** View Post
    Jorja is the same but shes a little closer to 2.
    Picks her own clothes, tries to dress herself, occasionally using a potty, does her hair and how cute is the pease and ta's? and lately i've started the love you more when we go to bed and i love hearing her trying to say it back LOL

Ahhh, they all grow up way to quick.
    Aww Ava has just started tonight saying WUV YOU and she is saying TANK YOU now, cheeky little ***** when i ask her to say please she says goo girl mum... i say NO i mean you say please so she says pease goo girl.
    Today i said were going to the zoo next week and she said daddy ZOO then did an elephant noise and arm movement... ahhhh where has my baby gone.