Thread: Oh my God!!!!!!!!

Default Oh my God!!!!!!!!

I just put DS on the floor nude to play while I went and got his pjs from the laundry. He's already done four poos today and since he's had a little bit of nappy rash I figured it would do him some good.

Well, I was only gone for a couple of minutes, tops, and I come back to find OMG DS crawling through his own poo! YUCK!

So we hop back in the bath and I've just *tried* to clean the carpet where HE'S MUSHED IT ALL IN!

I am seriously pooed out........please give me a break from the stuff!

Oh Janie! Don't really know what to say, but big :hugs: to you.

Oh hun, I couldn't help but laugh!! That's hilarious!

Lil did the same thing a while ago, except she managed to get it all though her (fairly long) hair, ugh!! But I can laugh about it now!

Okay, that's disgusting Kel, but at least hair is more easily washed than carpet LOL!

Hehehe, that's true, at least she did it on a towel...except for the bits in her hair...don't ask n=me how her head ended up where her bum had been????

Ooh we have had that happen many a time over the years too - its just grose isnt it?

Ewwwies Just when you think they've given their offering for the day...

But look on the bright side, at least you've got a good bit of material for his 21st stories

Enchanted Guest

Awww... you poor thing

OH I feel your pain! I know it's never funny at the time but it sure made me laugh hehe!

My DS was playing a long time ago and his nappy fell off and OMG.. poo everywhere... thank good ness for steam cleaning!

Oh Janie, I hear ya. We had strong antibiotics a while ago - and OH MY GOD!! I was over it. I now have an inspection next week and I still can't get the stain out. i'm thinking I'm going to have to cover it lol.

Oh no you poor thing! Same thing happened to me today - DS did a poo, took his nappy off and dumped it...and continued on doing whatever it was he was doing leaving me to find poo on the floor, on his hands, and smeared over everything he'd touched. Lovely.