Thread: Omg - I Just Got Him To Go Back Down!!

Default Omg - I Just Got Him To Go Back Down!!

In follow up to my "who's done a Tweedle Day Stay?" posts, i had him down for an hour, then he woke up and was grizzling.. Went in there 3 times and he is back asleep!

YAH!!!

I'm so happy... and so will he (hopefully) when he wakes up from a long sleep and gets to have a nice long play!

Yael

Sal Guest

Yay Yael, that's great news! Now you need to have a long nap too!

That is great news Yael.

Make sure you have a nice rest also.

Thanks Sal,

He slept for 2.5 hours in total!!

Does Milo have a routine? How long does he stay up for when he gets up? And how long does he sleep for!

I saw the pics - he is HUGE! What a beautiful boy! I'm sure you get a lot of happiness from him!

Yael

Nap??? HAHA!!

I never get to nap... But i do get to sleep a lot at night, so i'm normally OK during the day! Not last night but the 2 nights before that he slept through the night, so i got like 7 hours sleep and felt fantastic... He actually went 12 hours between feeds! I was worried about him, but i figure if he was hungry he would wake up! Last night he went 9 hours, which is also a lot for him! Normally he goes around 6...

Anyway, must run, i have 4 months worth of filing i want to get down when he is down!

Yael