Thread: the order of Teeth

Default the order of Teeth

Chloe got her two bottom ones back in november, about 3 weeks ago she cut her top front right tooth, now shes cutting her bottom right one thats next to the two already there.. (does that makes sense?) and she also has an eye tooth that is almost cut through, the top left front one is there but doesnt look like it wants to cut through just yet.. its that normal, they dont have to come in the order that that diagram thingy shows them does it?

anyway how did your bubs teeth cut through? anyones done the same as chloe's?

Lesley

It is meant to be bottom middle x 2, top middle x2 , then the teeth two down from the middle teeth, then the teeth next to middle teeth, then the molars. That is what my teething guide says.

Kameron never went in that order, but Lachlan did.

Love

Amy got her bottom two, then the top left one, then the top middle left one then the top right one, so she has 5 teeth and a gap in the top middle.

Debbie Lee Guest

Hi Lesley,
    Gabby has gone by the book so far.... bottom 2 teeth, then top 2 (they were a killer!) then the next top two and now the next bottom tooth on her right side is through but the left one has disappeared! LOL

Strange things these toothy-pegs, hey?
    I wouldn't worry too much... just like everything, no two babies are the same!

thanks girls
    I know what the guide is for them to come through but hers aint doing it lol..

gemma, chloe sounds like she may be the same as amy

LEsley

Mine didn't go in the order that the books say. Mason got his two top teeth first, then the bottom two. Angus had his eye teeth come down before any molars.
    They all got there eventually though it makes it hard to know where to rub the bonjella

Exactly which tooth is the eye tooth?

Debbie Lee Guest

They're the "fangs" Astrid. Uno the pointy top ones... so they'd be the 5th and 6th teeth up the top...

Ok - thanks - Maggie has got those first.

Aidan has just cut a molar (15months) and only has his bottom and top front 2 (his bottom came through first, pretty late just before his 1st birthday). I can also see eye teeth at the top cutting through but it looks as though they are coming through next to his front teeth??!!

Colleen Guest

Jaykobs MCHN says he has textbook teeth lol
    Well the first 8 anyway....

Yesterday we noticed his gums are BIG TIME swollen and hes getting the next 2 on the bottom, its hard to get in there to have a look :s without getting bitten!

Geez it looks painful though! Im so glad that we cant remember this time of our lives and the pain !