Thread: OUCH!

NewmumLou Guest

Default OUCH!

I feel so bad today, i was feeding Joshua his chocolate custard (the ones you buy in a can) all was going well until Joshua reached over and cut his finger on the side of the tin. It was partly my fault as when he put his finger on the tin i pulled it away as quickly as i could as i knew that he might cut himself.... which made it worse! My poor bubba! He just looked at me, took a deep breath in and screamed! I had pulled the lid off but he cut himself on the edge of the tin! I have definatly learned my lesson.... put everything in a bowl as they a sooooo quick! A bandaid seemed to have fixed it but it was a nasty cut...... poor baby!

poor thing. they make u feel bad when they cry. i hate it

Aww..is Joshua ok now?? Poor bubby...

Aww poor lil pet. I know how you feel. I accidently cut Jesse's finger while cutting his nails.. and he looked at me and was about to cry so i grabbed him and cuddled him to take his mind off it. Its was only the tiniest nick, but oh i felt so bad.. he got so many cuddles that day.. but hey accidents happen.. you learn for next time

Oh poor Joshy - hope he's back to his happy little self now

NewmumLou Guest

Thank goodness Joshua is doing great now. I took the bandaid off for 1 hour to let his finger breathe and it didnt continue to bleed. I placed another bandaid back onto the sore for the night.... seems to already be healing! Thanks for your support girls!