Thread: The Pacifeeder!

Default The Pacifeeder!

I was just browsing through ebay and came across this. It is a bottle with a tube attached to it and on the toher end of the tube is a dummy and it feeds them the milk or whatever from the bottle to the dummy so you don't have to hold it i spose, Great for those with triplets i guess who want a feeding all at once! I just thought it was an inventive idea!

Custardtart Guest

I just love the name!

Kerrie

I guess it would be good for multiples, however I would miss that one on one time with Matilda when we are both sitting & quiet and looking at each other with her in my arms. I guess because thats the only time I get to do that now....

Yea I remember this coming up somewhere else ages ago.. I can see where itd be great for multiples.. maybe toddlers etc.. but I cant help but worry about the safety issue.. and the message in general.. why are theyre so many products coming out to try and make people leave there kids more? (not that to use one your bad.. im just not very articulate today haha)..

I also wondered the same thing about the new powered rocking high chairs we saw at baby expo... they kinda horrified me actually.. soon itll be like, people wont even have to spend 10 minutes with their child or something..

Does anyone get this kinda vibe as well??

(These products of course have good applications.. I just am so scared to think about parents who'd use them 24hours, etc...)

mmm I do Kirby, its like things that would truely make life easier, but could be abused to the point of not needing to be with your child.

The Main things our children need are, food & love, and a main form of that is physical touch.

I also agree wit this. I just thought it was great for say if you had twins, triplets etc and you couldnt feed all at once.

I thought thats what you meant Tegan If I had twins or triplets you can better believe there would be some pacifeeding going on!!

lol yeah.. i can only imagine the stress feeding triplets/twins at the same time.. let alone spending all day if you fed them at different times.. never do anything but feed them!