Thread: Panadol bottles - Please read!

Default Panadol bottles - Please read!

I sent an email to Panadol yesterday:

I just went to use our children's panadol, which I keep in a zip lock bag in the baby bag. It had spilt in the bag, so I thought I must have not screwed the cap on properly. But on inspection, the cap doesnt click in to be child proof at all and is actually quite loose. I just thought I would let you know as this could be quite dangerous.
    they called me today & said they were changing the lids, so I'm guessing this is happening a bit. Definately worth checking, especially those of you with older children who could open them...

Thanks Linda, it all amke sense now!!!
    I also keep my baby panadol in a zip lock bag in Indah's nappy bag & it's almost empty & the bag is all sticky (I had washhed it once!) I wondered why she would have already had so much & even asked my sister how much she had given her, to which she said, I thought you'd given so much to her!!! hee hee... She was too worried to question me!!!
    Now it makes sense!!

Thanks Linda..

thanks for letting us know - i too have had leaking panadol containers & thought it was just me not putting the lid back on properly

No worries. BTW they are sending me a replacement bottle & a reply paid envelope to send it back to them in. So if you want to let them know they will replace it for you.

Thats explains the empty bottle in the fridge. It had one dose left in it. Pity I have already thrown it out.

I just brought some today and even though it has the saftey lid on it if you turn it upside down you can open it not trouble at all.

I've never had a problem with the lid, but I did get one bottle that had the medicine cup all melted from when they put the security wrap on. So I rang them and they were most obliging and sent me a replacement bottle. I did have to send the other bottle back.

No problem with mine...in fact I swear it's 'Becka-proof' *LOL* I HATE trying to get childproof caps off!

Maybe your is one of the new ones Becka?