Thread: Pimples on face? what is it from?

Default Pimples on face? what is it from?

Hi girls,

Over the past 2 days Julia seems to have broken out in little red pimples over her face and forehead, is this a hormone thing? I hope she is ok, I read Babylove who indicated that it maybe hormonal, interested in hearing if anyone else has experienced this on their babies? Do you just let it be? or do you put something on them or give them regular baths every day or would that dry their skin out more?

Bel
    xxx

Hi Belle,

Pimples on babies face is normal, my little one got a slight dose at about 3 weeks old they cleared up and have never come back. The dr told me it is normal, but because i live in far nth qld it could be heat rash. It will clear up and go away in time. I hope this helps.

Jen

Completely normal. Its definitly a hormone thing, and it will go in a week or so.
    Its just a bugger if you want cute photos in the meantime.

Nina broke out in pimples last week, she would have had hundreds of them. We were told to put nothing on them and they'll clear up eventually.

Xander too! uurrrgghhhh... not a good look huh? Hope they clear soon

Yup Belle, completely hormonal and moreso on a bf bub. Probably because they are getting a double lot IYKWIM.

You really don't need to do anything for them other than use black and white when you want cute pics

Glad I read this......Lexie is having her first break out and I had forgotten totally about this hormonal pimple thing........

skorpy Guest

My baby has been getting them too and even in the lower abdomanal area and tops of legs,but mainly on the neck and face.I spoke to the health visitor about it when she visited my home and she says it is normal.

t had them badle too and then he scratched them but they do clear up quickly our child health nurse said to put breast milk on them ... not sure if it helped but it cant hurt

Jesse has them atm too. On his forhead, chin an in between his eyes on his nose. They look terrible.. hope they clear up soon.

Belle, like the other Mums said, it is completely normal. Lucy had them for a few weeks before they went away. I took plenty of photos anyway, I still love looking back at how tiny and spotty she was!!