Thread: Pimples/spots on face...

Default Pimples/spots on face...

I know it is common for newborns to get pimples due to hormonal reasons... But I was wondering about older babies/toddlers?
    For the past 2 days Aidyn has suddenly come out with about 10 spots on his face... 2 on his nose, some on his cheeks and around his mouth & chin.
    We were at the Drs yesterday for his shots, so I asked him, and he didnt seem worried at all.
    I want to know though what could be causing them, and if anyone else has a older baby that has gotten these spots on their face?

Melinda Guest

Is he teething ATM Ambah? I've heard that it can be common for babies to get a bit pimply when they are teething. Jacob gets pimples on his legs when he is teething (of all places! LOL). Very bizarre, but that's one way I know another toothie-peg is on the way!

Now that you mention it Toots... he certainly is teething (really badly too)... I have never heard of it before... but it would certainly make sense, seeing as I just can't work out any other reason why they would be there!
    So I think you are probably right! How interesting....

Matilda used to get them too and I thought they were from going through a growth spurt... :-k