Thread: Poos in the car...

Default Poos in the car...

Bit of a stupid vent really...

Everytime we go anywhere in the car DS will do a poo. If we go to the shops, for example, he'll do one on the way there and one on the way home.
    DF thinks it's the vibrations of the car. but it's been going on about a month now and I'm getting a bit sick of changing his nappy on the side of the road (when there's no where else anywhere near, which lately is often as we've been looking at car yards and specialty baby shops, centrelink, etc).

*sigh* At least it's not in the bath I guess...

haha we have the same but different problem I think having to change a pooey nappy on the side of the road is worse though! Maybe he just feels comfortable in the car? I know DD rarely does a poo if we go out, and I guess I'm a bit the same, prefer to do them at home Or he just knows it's annoying you

Lol maybe it's genetic. I dont usually care where we are.

If you're looking for a new car, consider a station wagon, its so easy to change a nappy in the back as opposed to in the car boot or on the backseat! Dunno why he does it or how to stop it though.

And yes, its much better than the bath!

I feel your pain, we went through a stage like that. I nicknamed one set of traffic lights 'poo corner' because every time without fail you would sit at the lights and hear DD doing her best work
    I know what it is like to always have to do a nappy change at the most odd places and always having to arrive everywhere a few minutes early to change a nappy!
    DD stopped doing it after awhile - hopefully your DS will get out of that phase soon also?

Snowy love- DF hates wagons with a passion we're looking at getting a Suzuki Kizashi (sedan) but we've gotta sell the Skyline (2 door fricken coupe) first and it's just not happening.

Sagres- 'Poo corner'. Gosh I hope so. Aside from anything else it's not very dignified for him. Poor bugger, flashing his junk to the world- cant do it in the car not enough room. I try to shield him of course but sometimes it's just not possible.

Funny, we have the same issue with the highchair, rather than the car. I think they just build an association. Its so annoying isn't it - I am never sure whether to start feeding or wait for the poo first, as DS is not a happy pooer either always cries. Interesting our bubs are similar age, maybe its a 1 year old thing!