Thread: Possetting

maggie Guest

Default Possetting

Hi

How much is your newborn sick after breast feeding, i am amazed how much my little boy brings up after each feed.

Olivia was a bit of a chucky possetter, and Charlies was extremely fast at BF'ing and a greedy guts, so he used to posset a lot too.....until about 4 months. Lexie, thus far, doesn't at all.........but she is only around 10 days old.........

maggie Guest

Thanks Lucy, its amazing how much Seb can bring up after a feed

Jenna was a chucky baby too - probbaly from overfeeding, but oh well. She spewed until about 10m or so, and we had to go armed with chucky clothes EVERYWHERE!!!

Maggie, my DD still possets at almost 7 mths, not as much as some bubs, but consistently for the first five months. Now she seems to do it only if her tummy is pressed soon after a feed and when she gets tired (not sure why that is, but there you go). It's usually only one or two little chucks, enough to leave runny marks on my shirt, her clothes and the floor!

I have to carry around spare cloth nappies to wipe up after her everywhere. And what do you do when she does it on a floor in public?!